Week 8 Preview: Get Your Popcorn Ready
»Listen On the latest 4th Down Fantasy Football Podcast Wayne Bretsky and Michael Pichan get you prepped for Week 8 of the NFL Season discussing the latest news and notes while bringing you their top sleepers and value plays for daily fantasy contests. The boys discuss the carnage of Week 7 and a tricky bye-week crunch coming for many owners with six teams resting in Week 8. Michael and Bretsky also bring you their daily fantasy sleeper and value plays for Week 8 and take a trip quick to Hollywood in a new segment entitled Movie Night with the Nomad.
First Down * News & Notes *
- Oh the carnage… Reggie Wayne, Sam Bradford, Jermichael Finley go down
- Doug Martin is knocked out
- Michael Vick, Demarco Murray and Danny Amendola show positive progress
- Up in the air: Jimmy Graham, James Jones, C.J. Spiller, Brandon Jacobs and Rashard Mendenhall look questionable heading into the weekend.
Second Down * Movie Night with the Nomad *
- Nomad explains why Eli Manning’s favorite movie is Forrest Gump and why Brandon Jacobs and Jarret Boykin belong in the same breath as Shane Falco of The Replacements
Third Down *Week 8 Daily Fantasy Sleepers and Values *
- QB: Peyton Manning and Drew Brees look like slam dunks but Colin Kaepernick is the start of the week
- RB: Marshawn Lynch, Eddie Lacy and the Redskins’ backfield
- WR: Marques Colston, Pierre Garcon, Harry Douglas
- TE: Rob Gronkowski, Julius Thomas
Fourth Down * Predictions *
- Mail Bag!