Week 13 Preview: Turkey Time!
In a very special 4th Down Fantasy Football Podcast Wayne Bretsky and Michael Pichan look ahead to Week 13 of of the NFL season, bringing you the latest news and notes and providing their top sleepers and value plays for daily fantasy contests. Michael and Bretsky rejoice in the beauty of a fine turkey and some good football, before diving into the latest word on Zac Stacy, Chris Ivory, Michael Crabtree, and the Patriots backfield. The boys discuss the best sporting events they’ve ever attended and lay out their daily fantasy sleepers and value plays for Week 13.
Follow the guys on Twitter @BretskyBall and @FantasyNomad to join in on the action!
First Down * News & Notes *
- Michael Crabtree set to return
- Zac Stacy misses practice
- Chris Ivory (ankle) a question mark
- Patriots backfield mess
Second Down *Best Events*
- Michael and Bretsky take to twitter and cover the best sporting events theyve attended
- Tweet your favorite events to @BretskyBall and @FantasyNomad
Third Down *Week 12 Daily Fantasy Sleepers and Values *
- QB: Cam Newton, Josh McCown, Matt Ryan, Carson Palmer
- RB: Adrian Peterson, Andre Brown, Danny Woodhead, Bilal Powell
- WR: A.J. Green, Larry Fitzgerald & Michael Floyd, Percy Harvin
- TE: Rob Gronkowski, Tony Gonzalez, Timothy Wright
Fourth Down * Mail Bag*
- Mail Bag!
The 4th Down Fantasy Football Podcast is part of the Armed Forces Radio Network Title Music: Summon the Rawk – Kevin MacLeod (http://incompetech.com)