Wayne Bretsky and Mark Kaplan dive into the latest happenings in the world of fantasy baseball, covering Jay Bruce’s injury, Matt Wieters’ postie news and Wilson Ramos return. The boys welcome back Clayton Kershaw by debating whether or not he is still the No. 1 fantasy pitcher in the land before diving into some discussion of the elite arms thus far in 2o14. Mark takes some time to gloat about his team’s hot start as Bretsky presents some buy low options. The guys talk Rockies bats in The Good, the Bad and the Upside and close the show with a very special dip into the Mailbag
Hit up the guys on Twitter @BretskyBall and @DaTrueGuru to join in on the action!
Box Score Baseball Podcast – Rolling Rockies
News and Notes
- Jay Bruce out 3-4 weeks following knee surgery
- Matt Wieter (wlbow) to avoid the DL
- Ryan Braun tergeting a May 13 return
- Wilson Ramos back in the Nationals lineup
- Clayton Kershaw returns
- Who’s No. 1?
- Is Justin Verlander still elite
- Top-10 of 2014
- xFIP Leader
- Robinson Cano
- Matt Kemp
- Joey Votto
- Dee Gordon
Fix My Team!
- Mark has an impressive start in his FSWA league
The Good, the Bad and the Upside
- Troy Tulowitzki and the Rolling Rockies
- Cole Hamels struggles again
- Marcus Stroman is here, but his role is not
The Box Score Baseball Podcast theme is written and performed by William “Wild Bill” Hitchcock